Last Updated: Oct 1, 2022
Acceptable Use Policy
Scope and Purpose of this Acceptable Use Policy
You may not use the Services for any illegal, harmful or infringing activity (“Prohibited Activity”), or in connection with content, products or services that are illegal, harmful, infringing or offensive (“Prohibited Content”) as further described below.
Prohibited Activity is considered any use of the Services for activity that is illegal, harmful or infringing. Prohibited Activities including, but not limited to:
- Using the Service to violate the privacy or personal data rights of other individuals.
- Using the Service to interfere with or harm the confidentiality, integrity or availability of any ASEC system or a third-party system without authorization.
- Abusing the number of license grants of the Service indicated in your subscription account or applicable Order Form.
- Using the service to infringe on the patents, copyright, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights for a third-party.
- Using the Service for any other illegal activity.
Prohibited Content is considered any use of the Services in connection with products, services, material or other content (“Content”) that is illegal, harmful, infringing, offensive or obscene. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to:
- Using the Service in connection with Content that is illegal, like illegal drugs, illegal weapons, illegal gambling, human trafficking, child pornography or illegal pornography or prostitution.
- Using the Service in connection with Content that infringes on third-party rights, such as privacy or personal data protection rights or intellectual property rights.
- Using the Service in connection with Content that in ASEC’s consideration is harmful, offensive or obscene, regardless of the jurisdiction in which You operate, such as hateful, violent, fraudulent, defamatory, discriminatory, racist or threatening Content.
Consequences of Your Prohibited Use